This page has moved to a new address.

Changing Blogs...

The Rich Writer: Changing Blogs...

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Changing Blogs...

I'm wondering if I made a mistake, switching blog titles and moving to a new address. I love the new address--it reflects what I want to do here. The problem is that people have to re-find me, and I already have readers at my old location.

I'm tempted to "move" back to my original blog address, while keeping the same new theme and goals. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Cheryl

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 8, 2009 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think you just need to revisit the readers from the old blog and make comments, etc. on their blogs. You did a good job advertising the switch--I'm betting wiht the busy time of year, a lot of people just haven't gone to many blogs at all. My readership has dropped the past couple of weeks, too--people are either wrapping up school or preparing for children during the summer!

:)

Of course, you could always try the tried and true book give-away thing...or, if you'd like, you could do an interview on my blog and I could send some people your way...

 
At June 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Casey Something said...

I think you made the switch pretty clear, so anyone finding your old blog should find this one. Beth made a good suggestion, too. It might help to take some time to comment with the new link and get some people clicking over.

I've been super busy with my rewrite, which is why I haven't been commenting much. But! I do have you on Google Reader, so when I get the time, I'm reading!

 
At June 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

...and look, I've been so busy that when your comments didn't show up on my email, I didn't come back here to catch them for another week!

Thanks for the thoughts--it's true, this is a crazy time of year. I'll keep at it over here, then. I like this venue; but I don't want to post to two sites.

Onward and upward....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home