This page has moved to a new address.

Life Inventory, Part 2

The Rich Writer: Life Inventory, Part 2

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Monday, January 5, 2009

Life Inventory, Part 2

Friday, I told you I was doing the New Year's thing, taking inventory of my life, and setting some goals for 2009. Now it's time for me to share them--although that's a little scary, making my goals public. I mean, then I *have* to work on them!

Oh, wait. That's the point, isn't it?

Goals for 2009:

  1. Write 1000 words a day, five days a week.
  2. Write and polish that science series (the one that's been on my WIP list for the past six months....)
  3. Submit, submit, submit! Send out ms (of various types) at least ten times.
  4. Take better care of myself physically...which means, actually, focusing less on writing. (Which is rather ironic, since my first three goals are writing-related!)
  5. Practice stepping outside my comfort zone a little every week.

Happy New Year!

Cheryl

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home