This page has moved to a new address.

We are what we carry around in our mouths

The Rich Writer: We are what we carry around in our mouths

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are what we carry around in our mouths

Our puppy, Beau, is not subtle. When he's hankering for a walk, he'll find the nearest leash or collar and carry it around the house. If he's looking to play, he redistributes his toys across the floor. When he wants attention, he drags out his family's dirty clothes (preferably underwear, but socks will do in a pinch) and gnaws on them in the middle of the living room.

Right now, he's rolling on his back, tossing an old collar in the air.

It makes me think: maybe that's why I can't ever seem to corral the books in my house. Could I be carrying them around in my mouth when I'm not paying attention?

:) Cheryl

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home