This page has moved to a new address.

The Mystery of Disappearing Weeks

The Rich Writer: The Mystery of Disappearing Weeks

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Mystery of Disappearing Weeks

How the heck do three weeks fly past with absolutely no blog posts here? Very Mysterious. But here are some (fun) reasons:


  1. School's out!

  2. Big medical writing project (while school's out)

  3. Contract writing project--48 pages in a week and a half--fun and pays, but wow!

  4. Did I mention school's out?

  5. New novel keeping me up at night until I write it

  6. A week sailing in the San Juan Islands, sans computer (aka heaven, albeit much colder than I expected)

  7. Two more contract writing projects--I just agreed to write two more books in the next two and a half weeks :P

  8. A friend's wonderful fantasy novel to read and critique

  9. Prep for this year's Rocky Mountain SCBWI Fall Conference (where I coordinate the manuscript critiques--get those manuscripts ready for a late July deadline!)

All my writing energy was channeled elsewhere for a bit, something I honestly didn't think was possible since I'm seldom low on writing energy. Maybe I was just low on energy, overall, and decided to sleep instead of blog. Can that happen?

At any rate, I'm back, recharged from a week at sea even if I am still frightfully busy. Which is a wonderful thing.

:) Cheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home