This page has moved to a new address.

How I write blog posts

The Rich Writer: How I write blog posts

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How I write blog posts

IMG_0681 Blogging inspiration seems to be feast or famine for me. It seeks like if I sit down thinking “I have to write something to post today,” my blogging brain remains empty. If, however, it’s past midnight, I have to get up early the next day, and I’m supposed to be sleeping, suddenly I have five million ideas that MUST BE WRITTEN DOWN RIGHT AWAY OR THEY WILLO BE LOST FOREVER!

Just thought I’d share.

:) Cheryl

PS: Anyone else out there love Spring? I guess nature supports the feast/famine ideology, because right now I’m reveling in a feast of flowers. It’s heavenly….

IMG_0685 IMG_0682 IMG_0680

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home