This page has moved to a new address.

Hyper-Absorption

The Rich Writer: Hyper-Absorption

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hyper-Absorption

Is there such a word? Because there ought to be. It perfectly describes my state the past few weeks. I've been hyper-absorbed in the novel rewrite half the time and hyper-absorbed in kid/school research the rest.

I don't think I'm capable of doing things in moderation! Who said "Excess in everything"? I need to give them a round of applause.

That's why I haven't been around in the blog world lately. After I pass some max amount of busy-ness, I can't seem to pull my head out of whateverr's claimed my hyperfocus (which IS a word).

Now I'm back in the "real" world, whatever that means. I'm even thinking about things besides Peru, plot structure, and character arc. I'm even (gasp!) catching up on things like blogging...altho travel in upcoming weeks might cause a few gaps.

-- Cheryl :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home