This page has moved to a new address.

Finishing

The Rich Writer: Finishing

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finishing

I just finished rewriting Juggling the Keystone. Well, practically finished--I need to go back over the last twenty pages (written in the past few days) and smooth them out a bit, but the content is all there and decently written.

I feel like I've just come up for air.

It's so weird--I closed the document, put out the dogs, came back downstairs, and could suddenly see something besides castles and Keystones and fight scenes. While I've been in this writing fog, somehow my neck started aching, the dogs spread their toys all over the floor, the carpet got dirty, Christmas decorations and wrapping paper scattered themselves everywhere, and the puppy rearranged all my crocheting projects. Were these things all here an hour ago?

I'm ready to spend a little time with both feet in the real world. I bet my family's happy!

:) Cheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home