This page has moved to a new address.

Ergonomics

The Rich Writer: Ergonomics

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ergonomics

I've been meaning to write a post about terrific pens for a while. The pen is an important writing tool and, for those of us who like to write longhand, good pens are essential.

But...that thought has to wait, because I've had my own run-in with improper ergonomics. You know those little mouse pads on many laptops? Turns out they're hard on your index finger if, say, you're writing in PowerPoint and have to do a lot of mouse work. Can you say tendonitis?

So many apologies, but I have to slow down on posts for a week while I try to get this thing to heal!

To quote my friend Julie Peters: "Writing is hard!"

:) Cheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home