This page has moved to a new address.

Ye happy question (???)

The Rich Writer: Ye happy question (???)

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ye happy question (???)

Sometimes, when I get a whirlwind of blog ideas but don't have time to write them all, I'll create a string of new entries with titles and no content. The plan is to write them later, when I have more time.

The system works pretty well for me. When I sit down to write an entry, titles like "Great writing craft books" and "Report on SCBWI workshop" jog my memory, so I don't forget to cover great topics.

Every once in a while, though, I re-discover a title that completely confuses me. Today's, for instance. What would I write about that I'd title "Ye happy question"? I can't imagine! But it's kind of fun to try to figure out.

So today I'll be listing possible "happy questions" for myself. It promises to be entertaining, and possibly even encouraging. What happy questions can you ask today?

Happy writing!

Cheryl



PS--My favorite question so far is: Would you like lucuma or banana flavored ice cream? Ah, I miss Peruvian ice cream. Best in the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home