This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday’s Thing to Love about Being a Writer…

The Rich Writer: Thursday’s Thing to Love about Being a Writer…

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday’s Thing to Love about Being a Writer…

…Traveling amazing places! Learning new stuff! Interviewing cool people!

Early early early tomorrow morning, I leave for Texas to spend a long weekend with a writer friend, exploring the Columbia Bottomlands, meeting with some wildlife biologists, sea kayaking, bird watching…

roseate spoonbills

I wish I could say I was cool enough to have set all this up, but I’m just riding along on her coat tails as she collects material for a freelance writing assignment. But don’t worry, I will be collecting material right alongside her.

Yeah. I love being a writer. Happy writing today!

:-) Cheryl

What do you love about your writing life this week?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Julie Hedlund said...

And then being able to deduct those trips off your taxes?? ;-)

 
At March 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Oh, yeah! (If I manage to organize all those receipts....)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home