This page has moved to a new address.

On the road again...

The Rich Writer: On the road again...

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Monday, July 12, 2010

On the road again...

I've taking writing on the road again, as the kids and I take advantge of my flexible work schedule to do a bit of traveling.




The question is: will I actually get any writing done? Or maybe I should ask: Should I actually get any writing done? Because the truth is that I've managed to slide into that unfortunate state of overwhelm, where I'm working on so many projects in so many directions that I feel like a crashed computer.

I had grand visions of querying a couple magazines with article ideas related to this trip (destination: Lake Powell) but it didn't even come close to happening. And I'm glad. I'm looking forward to a bit of time when my only writing is deadline-free.

Time to recharge and fill up with writing inspiration! I hope to report back soon, but may be off the grid. Go figure :)

~Cheryl

-- Post From My iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home