This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday's News!

The Rich Writer: Wednesday's News!

The Rich Writer

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday's News!

I just received a contract from Highlights for Children for one of my favorite craft articles! I made the craft with my kids nearly a year ago, but hadn't ever boxed it up for submission until a month or so ago. (I didn't want to inundate them with crafts!) Thank you, Highlights, for encouraging me to spend afternoons creating projects with my kids.

I wonder: will I keep submitting craft articles when my kids are too old to enjoy them? Maybe they won't ever be too old. My middle schooler still joins me when I cover the table with craft materials. In a year or two, though, I'll have to borrow friends' children for craft testing. My own will soon be too old to be valid testers. Hmm. Could be fun!

:) Cheryl
PS--The photo shows two of my craft testers with "Guardian Dragon" crafts, which appeared in Highlights November 2006 issue.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home